Friday, October 14, 2011

My Poor Sophie Doll!

So we were at the grocery store yesterday and Soph was in her carseat at the top of the cart and completely tipped it upside down into the basket! Scared the HELL out of me! Her nose was bleeding and her poor face looked horrible. Of course we rushed her to the ER where they told us that she was just fine thank God. I think we are definitely done with that carseat! Her face slammed right into the bars so she has this criss-cross looking bruises on her forehead, nose and chin. Poor little thing :(

Cheyanne (who's 3) got accepted into Headstart and starts next week. I think we are more excited than her! So we take her for a physical today and she will be getting a flu shot as will Sophie. It's unbelievable how fast they grow!

You may notice that I don't mention my oldest daughter Lexie (5) too much. That is because talking about her brings me to tears... My ex husband's mother had her one day and her father stopped by and took off with her. No clue where and his mother isn't talking. Apparently they had it planned for quite awhile. This happened September 12, right before she was supposed to start Headstart. I had her enrolled here for awhile and she went to see her grandma right before the start of school. Well she was due to come home and I called over there to find out my ex husband had run off with her. Well the police are involved but they don't have a clue as to where he is and as soon as they find him they are pressing parental kidnapping charges against him because he doesn't have any custody of her. I miss my baby so much! I cry for her every night and this is the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. She turned 5 on October 11th and I just felt like staying in bed and bawling all day.... I hope soon they find my blondie girl, mama misses her SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment