Friday, November 11, 2011

4 days!

OMG only FOUR days until we know what baby is! I am so excited I can't even see straight! I just hope everyone is well! Chey has thrown up the last two nights, only at night and it's a few times a night. I think her body is trying to clear out all the mucus from her being sick. She's fine during the day, she can keep everything down. Just as a precaution we are keeping her away from Sophie and Chris insists that she stay away from me too but that's a little hard as I am mom. I have felt really sick today but I think it's because I haven't eaten too much today. Nothing sounds appetizing and I want something then change my mind right before I make it. I REALLY want McDonald's but that's a no go... I ate McDonald's twice last week and felt so bad because of how greasy the food is.. I know it's not the best for the baby OR me... And on top of that I've cut soda completely out of my diet except if we get fast food or go out and I feel guilty about that too. I completely forget about the soda until it's halfway gone. I don't even realize what I'm doing, I guess habit. Trying to figure out tomorrow's dinner. Chris is making stroganoff tonight (YUM!). It's an easy recipe, easy enough for the cooking illiterate husband of mine to follow anyways.. Although he hates sour cream so doesn't add much in, I will have to add about a half a cup to mine as I LOVE it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment