Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Soon soon!

My allergies have been kicking my butt the last week or so. Other than that I've just been stressed. Due to recent family events, I will not be spending the holidays with my family and that scares the hell out of me. I've never had a Thanksgiving or Christmas without them. I'm not sure what to think about it... I'm hurt, I'm scared, I don't know what we're going to do on the holidays.... I like to have things planned out and this is NOT my planning!

On the brighter side of things, we are finding out what baby is on November 15th! We have a few names picked out but have to narrow them down and I'll reveal them as soon as we find out what baby is. I'm a little nervous as I will only be 16 weeks 4 days but I'm pretty sure they could tell right?! With Soph, at 15 weeks you could SO see her girly parts so I'm confident. We are going to Fetal Fotos and get this, I live in Idaho and Idaho is their MOST EXPENSIVE pricing out of all their franchise! We are paying $125 for a 2D Session which include still images, CD of the images and live video of baby. I'm so excited as my midwife doesn't do video. Other states close by, their prices for the same thing are $95 and under for the same thing! I couldn't believe it! I have to make a note to ask why haha

The girls are doing good... Just getting over allergies too. We had to keep Chey home from school for a whole dang week, she was very upset about that but too sick to be at school. Soph is pulling herself up now and she's so dang happy! She's such a little sweetie!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment