Monday, November 14, 2011

Tomorrow!!!!!!

Tomorrow at noon is our elective ultrasound and I am SO excited! This day is just dragging on and on though. I think a long time has passed and it's only been 10 minutes! Trying to find a way to keep myself busy... So far, not working! It doesn't help that Soph is sleeping, Chey is resting, and daddy, well he's sleeping too! So I'm the ONLY one awake and I feel like I'm going to go crazy. I mean the house can only be so clean! Maybe I'll fix a big dinner tonight! Hah!

On top of that I woke up this morning at about 4:45am and I felt SO sick! I had to run to the bathroom but thankfully didn't throw up. Still a bit nauseous now but too anxious to actually rest a bit.

Chris was so sweet last night... I can't reach my legs to shave them so he helped me and then rubbed my legs and feet with lotion. It was so nice to have a foot massage.... Ahhhhhh, heaven!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment