Saturday, February 11, 2012

Excuse me, you think I have what?

I need to vent... I think I may lose it! About 2 or 3 days after we arrived at the hospital I started developing a rash on my armpits all the way up to my elbows and all the way down my sides to my hips. Over the last few days I've developed very red itchy bumps and red splotches over several parts of my body. They had a dermatologist come in and take a look and they weren't sure what it was but started me on a steroid cream. That was 4 days ago... The steroid cream didn't work and things are getting worse, spreading, and becoming painful. They are now starting me on a fungal cream because "some" of the splotches look like ringworm. I was completely shocked, where the hell did I get ringworm?! By the minute though everything is becoming more painful and I'm waiting for the doctor to see if they can just do a biopsy instead of waiting for 3 days and then doing one if the cream doesn't work. I was up until 5am being itchy and in pain. UGH!



No comments:

Post a Comment