Thursday, August 23, 2012

Days 3 and 4 - Catch up time as I'm already a slacker!

Day 3 - What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Gosh the movie theater... Oh how I miss being able to see a movie while enjoying a bucket of popcorn, milk duds, a nice cola and of course the feet on the back of my seat. No but seriously, I would kill to see a movie! The last movie I was and please do not fall off your chair laughing was Cars 2 when it came out in theaters. It was actually Chris's and I date night that we had to take the kids on so we saw Cars 2. Sophie was only about 5 months old and she didn't cry once which was nice. Chey sat really good and enjoyed the whole thing! All in all it was a nice "date". Day 4 - If you could rid the world of one thing, what could it be? That's a tough one. There are so many things I'd like to rid this world of and my ex husband is at the top of the list. But in all fairness that would only really rid me of him so I will go to the next option down.... Poverty. There is so much poverty in the world and it just breaks my heart. No one has to be rich or even well off, I just want us all to be able to survive and healthy. Know that we will have food in their stomach's and clothes on their backs.... Know that there aren't children dying of starvation every day while others sit there and throw out food by the gallons. I love love to know that everyone, every little boy, every little girl doesn't go to sleep hungry and cold on the streets each night while trying to use a cardboard box as mat to lay on. I want these children to be able to have proper schooling and jobs when they grow up and have families. It's just sad that this can't happen. It's even worse to see that there are tons of people out there who don't give a crap and just turn their backs. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment