Monday, August 27, 2012

Days 5-8... I'm a total failure but I swear I have a good reason!

I know my domain should be failboat.com but cut me some slack, I'm a mom with four kids (girls I might add), planning a wedding, and looking for a house! I have a lot on my plate! So I will do a little catch up with that before my 5-8 ;)

I've been doing a TON of wedding planning the last few days... Picked out a venue to do the ceremony AND reception, put together a whole wedding binder (pics to come), ordered a sample of our (late) save the dates, and even ordered our ring bearer pillow! I feel like I have been busy non stop on the wedding stuff alone.

We've been doing a ton of house hunting too! Just something to rent right now though. So today we went up and set up a bank account for Chris and his work so they could do direct deposit and we could start saving not only for a wedding but to purchase a house. Then we went and looked at a cute 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 story home that we absolutely loved! It's a little over our price range for the monthly rent price but I think we can swing it if we budget and save. Everything was new and redone! Stainless steel appliances and brand new carpet, paint, bathrooms. GORGEOUS! We filled out the rental application and will find out tomorrow if we got the place. I am SO excited! I'm also very excited to be ordering brand new living room and bedroom furniture and when we get the place (or a place anyways) I can finally do that!

Okay, now my 5-8!!!! Day 5 - Post a picture of something or someone that made your day special. This one is so easy! My girls! My girls make every day special and so worth all the bs in life!

Day 6 - If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity who would it be and why? Oh gosh I hate this. I don't really like celebrities... I mean I don't think I'd really want to spend 15 minutes with one. I know I'm a nut but it's true. But if I had to pick anyone I'd pick Elizabeth Banks. I think she's an amazing actress, she's gorgeous, funny, and a great mom.

Day 7 - If you could live in any time period of the past, when would it be and why? I would so live in the 50s, or is it the 60s? The Grease era! Everything seemed so amazing then.... Everything was less expensive, times were easier, things were simpler. I think if things stayed that way things would be so different now. I sit and watch Grease sometimes and just get lost in that timezone. I wish so bad that I could go back to that timezone, just for a day.

Day 8 - How do you envision your life being in 5 years? That's so easy! I picture myself living in a nice house with 5 kids, being able to make a great life for them and having a beautiful house for my husband to come home to every night. I'd love to be done with school by then but since I haven't even start I don't know if that will be possible. I want to be a supermom and not be well off but be comfortable and not have to worry. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment