Monday, August 20, 2012

Blog Challenge!

So I'm doing it. I'm starting the blog challenge! It's a 30 day blogging challenge where I blog every day about different things. I'm a little late, I know but hey better late than never right?! So the first day is "Write your goals for the month." I have several key goals that I'd like to accomplish this month not only for me and my sanity for my husband and kids' sanity too. The first is to find a house. We live in a small town, but my husband's work is great! We have been having issues finding a house that is A) Big enough; we need at least 3 bedrooms, no less. B) Is close to Chris's grandparent's house and/or work and C) It needs to have an air conditioner and a dishwasher. This right now is our top goal because let's face it, I've been on my own since I was 16 and this whole living with Chris's grandparents and being babied thing is not going for me. I don't like asking for help, I don't like feeling like I'm a moocher, I'm independent and dammit I need my own house so I can do my own thing and not be worried about stepping on everyone's toes. A second goal for this month is to get the girls on Medicaid. I think we are JUST under that margin where they qualify for health insurance and Maddy still hasn't had her 4 month check up and shots! I'm sure she's just fine, growing fine, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. A third (and final) goal is to get my family on a schedule. We are so screwed up it's not even funny! Well I think Chris and I are more screwed up schedule wise than anyone else. The girls pretty much have a set schedule, Maddy is starting to get on one a bit. But things will definitely run much smoother if we were all on a schedule. I only have three goals for the month because it's not good to have so many goals that they can't all be completed right? Maybe once I get everything in order I can have more monthly goals but for now, for me, these seem like key goals to a very functionally and happy mama! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment