Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wedding Binder!

Ok I'm totally failing on the blog challenge so I'm going to stop at least until the wedding is over.... But fear not I still have to post about my wedding and babies and all sorts of other mommy crap! I took pictures of my (literally) 10lb. wedding binder and I'm posting them because this is one thing I can actually be proud of (besides my kiddos!). I found awesome budget worksheets and every paper and literally everything I need at

http://www.russellandhazel.com/content/wedding-templates

I labeled my binder with simple dividers and only needed one pack of eight. I bought several packs of protections sheets, one pack of business card holder pages, and a calendar insert. If you don't want to purchase a calendar insert you can print them free at:

http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/excel-calendar-template.html

The have tons of different colors too!

*Budget

*Calendar

*Guests

*Honeymoon

*Registry

*Stationary

*Venders

*Wedding Party

Then I labeled the vendors section with sticky note tabs on clear plastic protector sheets.

*Bride & Groom Attire

*Cake

*Caterer/Food

*Flowers

*Music

*Photography

*Venue/Officiate

The pictures aren't in order.... I uploaded them in order but blogger decided where they thought they needed to go. SO the order is as I have listed above.

So as you can see this damn binder is really a 10lb binder! I have all of the wedding template sheets (there are 57) and I have been using photoshop to put together pictures of my dress and what not on one page so I don't use too much ink. I also have lined paper in each section to make notes. This thing is stuffed to the max! I'll write another blog on all of my other wedding choices as I go along but I hope that this helps some bride out there!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment