Thursday, December 1, 2011

Better!

Things have been SO much better. I completely lost it on Chris and I think he finally "heard" me... He hasn't touched the damn video games and is helping A LOT more... Well really, he's not letting me lift a finger. I haven't even had to cook dinner since! He's been cooking and cleaning, letting me sleep in, and helping with the kids! The sleeping in is nice because I only get 1-2 hours of sleep at night. I have horrid insomnia with this pregnancy and when I CAN sleep I'm waking up to switch positions. Pain in the rear, literally! 

Sophie's 1st birthday is coming up and I can't be more excited for my baby! It's crazy to me that in 6 days she will be one year old! We ordered her a cake and got her a few presents, nothing overboard because she's only 1 and Christmas is coming up. We're having a little birthday party on the 7th, her birthday... Nothing too big, just a few family. I'm so excited, I can't wait! Makes me want to cry at the same time though, she doesn't even look like a 1 year old, she looks like a baby! I think that's due to her being premature though. I will definitely post pics!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOO glad to hear this. I have been freaking out and constantly stalking your blog wondering when an update would happen. I'm glad to know things are doing so much better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, for the insomnia.... see if your doctor will prescribed Vistaril. I had horrible insomnia with DS, especially since I was on bedrest with him... and they gave me a script for Vistaril. I hadn't slept that well in sooo long.

    ReplyDelete