Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Little Update!

I had to go to L&D a few days ago because I was having a lot of pain in my cervix and contractions 3 minutes apart... They checked me out and said that the contractions weren't dilating me so it's probably just braxton hicks and an irritable uterus since this is my fourth baby. I did a follow up with my midwife on Tuesday and she said I was dilated to a 1 and about 30% effaced but wasn't worrying about it because you can dilate a little earlier with each pregnancy and it doesn't mean that I'm going to have her early. As a precaution she did up my contraction meds from 10mg every three hours to 20mg every four hours. Contractions have died down a ton which is good and I'm really hoping we can make it to 36 weeks.

Can't believe that I will be in the third trimester on Friday... HOME STRETCH! YAY!

I FINALLY took a belly pic today! It's the first one I've taken with this baby.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby bump! Glad all checked out okay! I cant believe you are a few days away from 3rd trimester!

    ReplyDelete